Saturday 10 December 2016

Week 1 Day 1

Three Words 

In this week we took a trip, exploring two art galleries. This includes the Saatchi gallery, and the Tate modern. Through this trip we observed the two galleries to collect inspiration within our new project which is based upon a variety of words, (titling names, process, and descriptive) given to us that we personally pick an individual word per title. In regards to the exhibition I focused within the structure of the artist work and tried to find a number of different pieces where the artists have used a dissimilar kind of material than usual in their work which would give my ideas upon my own on how I could format my work and which material would not only be unique from the usual but will also be relevant to my words but will also appear captivating and bold. Through my trip I have a chance to look at pieces where they used distinct materials such a light, plants, writing, illusion patterns, videos and so on, which I felt was very useful and really gained my knowledge in developing my ideas further than just using simple fabrics, paint and such.      


No comments:

Post a Comment