Saturday 4 March 2017

Week 2 Day 5


When it came to making my final piece I still wasn’t completely sure how exactly I wanted the whole piece to be put together so I decided to work with calico instead and focus on the shape of the garment with rather than the print as I had already practised it enough in my book, also I was my first time make shorts bottoms so I wasn’t sure if things will go wrong in the making. Nonetheless when making the piece I did in fact have a few issues when making the shorts with the crotch area being too short, so if I were to do it again making the crotch part of the bottoms longer would be my priority, but other than that I really like the look of the overall structure of the garment and felt that when adding the digital print and the see through material it would be a very interesting outfit as a whole with print over-powering but also complementing the rest of the piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment