Thursday 29 September 2016

Start of 8 week project 
Week 1 Day 1
The theme of my 8 week project is 'Structural analysis'. As the theme is a large topic to focus on we had to break it down into little sections with the use of a mind map mentally going what we personally felt that the theme meant to us, and how we can bring the theme to life in our individual work. I thought this was a very helpful way of starting us off as we were really able to look into a side of 'structural analysis' that interested making us able to already think about this could recur into our project. For me I started off with a more architectural approach to the theme as it is what most fascinated me. I felt that it the use of the buildings and their abstract kind of shapes was a great way to begin the project as it opened up to a lot of fascinating ideas; really allowing me to embrace now ways of designing and trying out these unusual shapes and methods attachment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment