Thursday 29 September 2016

Central London Outing 
Week 3 Day 1

During our outing at Central London we had to go in groups exploring various places for inspiration. This included designer stores such as Dior, Chanel, Gucci and so on, and various markets. In my opinion I felt that this outing was very helpful as we were able to gain knowledge of the popular kind of fashion right now and the clothing that people want to be wearing. We also analysis ed the kind of fabrics which designers use and the kind of structure. we also observed the common kind of colors within the stores, really focusing upon the 'now' trend and what people are looking for. Through our observation of this outing it gave me an insight of popular brands and everyday high fashion. I had also collected look books along with pictures to add to my further research.








  

No comments:

Post a Comment