Thursday 24 November 2016

Week 2 Day 5 

I have come to the end of this project and I have found my final garment okay. Nonetheless I do still fill that it could have been better. In my opinion I feel that I preferred the back part of my garment rather than the front as I felt the back had a little more structure to it and I felt a little more interesting to look at. 

In regards to the garment as a whole I really liked the torn up and tattered style of the garment as I felt that it kind of gave the piece a kind of vintage appeal to it.

My favorite part of the piece nonetheless was the torn up jean hood that I created as I felt that it really complemented the garment as a whole and just gave it that something extra to make it a bit more compelling to its audience. 

I also enjoyed playing around with the abstract side of the garment by purposely choosing the make parts of the garment uneven.



No comments:

Post a Comment