Monday 28 November 2016

Progress Summary


During the process of my projects I have learnt a variety of different techniques and methods to which helped towards my final project pieces. This would include, flat drawings, knitting, Frankenstein collages, fabric samples, and so on. Throughout this course I feel that I have slowly started to develop ideas a little faster making the process of my working throughout projects go by a lot swifter; preventing me from falling behind frequently like I did in previous projects.

 Through the course I have also developed my skills in decorating my book and making it more presentable to the audience. This had been done by making my work more spacious and using colored tape to stick my work in rather than see-through tape and so on as it looks more interesting to the eye.

 Nonetheless I still feel that overall my pace of working is still quite slower compared to others as I feel that on each individual piece I do seem to make it quite detailed, resulting in the quantity being low, which could lead to final piece ideas being quite rushed. This is something I want to work on by creating faster sketches/images. In regards to the course I feel that my skills in knitting and sewing have quite improved and I feel that I am a lot more confident in that essence when it comes to making more garments in the future as I will be a lot more faster. Throughout the course I feel that I would want to learn more in the terms of creating an actuate sewing pattern through proper measurements  for my garments as I feel that it was something that I never quite learnt, also I feel that it could really benefit my work in the future. 
  





No comments:

Post a Comment