Sunday 30 October 2016

Week 7 day 6 

By now I have finished, in regards to the making of my final piece and now whats next is the photo-shoot with my model wearing my design. if I have to say I felt that the making of my top overall was very difficult and that may be because my top was quite a complex top to make meaning that it would take a little longer than others, also I feel that I am quite inexperienced in the terms of tailoring meaning that it would not be at it's complete best all anything extremely professional. Nonetheless I felt that I picked up a variety of skills throughout my project and the making of the piece etc. which before I would have said that I wasn't at all confident in. I would also express that I am very satisfied with my final piece as it is one of the first few piece of clothing that I have made so overall I feel that it was quite a successful project and working within the theme of 'Structural Attachment' and 'Confinement'.

No comments:

Post a Comment