Saturday 11 February 2017

Week 1 Day 1

Autonomous



For the Autonomous project we were asked to take a trip to the ‘Fear and Love’ exhibition which took place at the design museum. I felt that this exhibition was quite helpful to get us in grasps with today’s technology and how it is used in multiple different ways. One of my favourite things which took place in the exhibition was this robot which was meant to sense peoples movement and followed when you came quite close to it but it was said that it would only follow if it liked you. Another one that interested me was these colourful sculptures which were made of wax and plaster. They particularly interested me as I thought the way they had this kind of prickly shape and the way it poked out from these kind of skull looking masks was very fascinating.   





No comments:

Post a Comment