Saturday 11 February 2017

Week 1 Day 2



This project we again had to work in groups in regards to creating new wearable technology. For me personally this was one my most difficult projects. For the first reason being I felt a little out of place on how much I really knew about wearable technology nor did I know that much about how it could even be worked into a garment, plus I felt that my group was on the same level as me, resolving with us all quite clueless throughout the project. Nonetheless for our first day of the project we had Farid who introduced us to the technology of these lily pads and wire cables and using Arduino which is an app run by using codes to function the lily pads, and he taught us how to use different kind of sensors within clothing such as sound, light, monitoring and so on  how this could be used in ways to possibly track things like our heart rate, whether, movement etc. and in some aspects I found some of it very interesting in was especially interested in the sound and being able to play music, plus I thought it could be quite fascinating if it was attached to clothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment