Wednesday 5 April 2017

AWA

Week 3 Day 4

During this week I have been experimenting with ways I can make unusual and unique patterns for my digital print. One way that I used to collect ideas was testing using sweet wrappers and plastic bags and melting it in the oven to see what kind of pattern, and shape appears out of it and the mixture of the different colours combining together. By doing this I also looked into paint and playing around with different colours mixing them together and trying out different patterns and techniques such as scratching the paint, swerving the paint around, washing out the paint, adding pens and markers to it, and even squirting the paint into a glass and adding water to it to see what kind of pattern it displays and how that could be worked into a print. While trying out these different methods I also used Photoshop and started designing some patterns then trying different effects upon the pattern to see if it makes a new kind of change to the pattern and if it will improve the appearance of the print.

Through this I will be designing more prints to see what would be the most appropiate for my final piece and to really just experiment with different designs regarding my digital print.



No comments:

Post a Comment